Monday, September 16, 2013

ET.....Janesville Spanish?

Dear all,
Well this week is a crazy one so be prepared for a kinda weird letter. So Monday we played tennis with our branch mission leader again, I came so close to beating him. Tuesday was our last District meeting for the transfer, then we had an appointment with Raquel, she is awesome she knows everything is true and really wants to be baptized. Wednesday we had a lot of time to tract down some potentials and some former investigators. Thursday we did some tracting and found some people who might be interested in learning more about the gospel it was awesome. Friday we had a meeting with Hailey (member) and Jordan (Investigator boyfriend) and had an awesome lesson with them he is really close to being baptized, afterwords we got a call form a member in the branch asking to give a blessing to somebody in the hospital, which turned out to be really good. Then wonderful Saturday where we got as call at 8:30 from our mission president and he asked us to do some things for him to help out some missionaries. So he asked me to pack up all my stuff and to be ready to go to Janesville where there are some trust issues and build the faith of the members again. I think the missionary motto should be "FLEXIBLE" because I don't know if I said this but it is also a Spanish area. Sunday we had 3 investigators at church who are really progressing towards baptism which is really awesome.
So after all that I have gone through this week I am pleased to say as Nephi said  " And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of ahappiness" because I have been given the opportunity to serve the Lord in this new area. I am also happy for the opportunity to be able to preach this wounderfull gospel to the people of Wisconsin.
 
Love you all

Elder Robert Pike
 

No comments:

Post a Comment