Monday, January 27, 2014

Hey

Hey, how are things going?

 I has been a while since I have heard anything or even given an up date but I figured I should. So in the past 10 months I have had 4 areas and 6 companions (not counting the MTC) I have been from almost the top of my mission and all the way down to the bottom I have had good times and some bad times but all in all it has been fun. So I started my mission in Iron Mountain Michigan(it is in the UP), then I  ended down in Platteville which is the most southwest you can go in our mission, slid over to Janesville where I ended up speaking Spanish, now I am slightly above Madison in a city called Sun Prairie where I am on my second companion who is waiting for a Visa to go to Brazil. This week has been a great one we are just starting to work with some investigators and also we are starting to work with our youth here. We are starting a sports day and trying to get them to invite their friends to come and have fun while we ask the hard questions about the gospel. Last Monday we had a lesson with our investigators, the France family. We were able to teach the Restoration and they agreed with all that we taught.  They understand that they must read the Book of Mormon to gain more knowledge. They are a truly prepared couple they both are having a hard time with their churches and are excited to learn more about another church. They both have really felt the spirit and we are hoping to be able to allow them to be baptized here soon. I have learned a ton so far on my mission and am LOVING the cold Wisconsin Winter. Hope you all have a great week.


Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment