Monday, August 19, 2013

Dear all,

This week was very different but it was still good. My companion and I are doing much better. This week I don't really have much to report about because a lot of what we did this week is tract with very little success. But on a non-missionary related topic I got a very special package this week, from a family that is tied for best family ever! (The Mecham's), it had some really awesome ties and a ton of candy that came at the right time to give me a good pick-me-up. And I would also like to give a big thank you to everyone for all your support and prayers I love you all so much I will share more in next weeks letter I don't really have a lot to time to email this week but next weeks will be better. 

Love Ya,
 
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment