Monday, August 12, 2013

Dear Family and Friends,

Well I am out of Iron Mountain and now in Platteville. So this past Monday we helped a member move a washer and dryer from one house to the next. Then on Tuesday I finished packing then we started our long journey down to Oak Creek WI to stay the night because Elder Potter is training a new missionary. Then Wednesday came around and I started my trip to Platteville which took until 6pm. When I get here and we went out to work and tried to contact some people who weren't home then just did a lot of walking. Thursday Really sucked,  I unpacked then we planned for the week and after we basically walked the whole town because we had nothing else to do. We also did the same thing Friday. It is really bad because we have nothing going on so we are walking a lot and not having much success. Saturday we went to some towns around Platteville and visited some former investigators but they aren't really interested. We correlated with our branch mission leader and talked with him for a good amount of time about how to get the members to start doing missionary work. Sunday we had very few members at church and it was really small. 

I really need some prayers my companion are not really getting along to well. We aren't to open with each other on how everything is going so I could really use encouragement as well. So if anyone has something that could cheer me up please help out. Thank you very much and Love you
 
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment