Monday, October 21, 2013

GOALS!!!!!

Hola mi amigos,
Well this week has been a good one.  Our mission at the beginning of this year set a goal for 300 baptisms and we are getting pretty close to achieving it as of Saturday we have had a total of 245. Which is the closest our mission has been in YEARS to achieving its goal. So being inspired of these goals our district came together and set a goal that can be achieved by November 23rd and our goal is a high, for our mission, 13 baptisms in 3 areas among 3 now 4 going to be 5 sets of missionaries. Now to tell you about my cool experience that happened on Tuesday night, so I was wondering and praying on what can I do to help the ward. So this ward is doing a 40 day fast for missionary work that ends in the end of November and leads up to a nativity festival, so I was impressed to set a goal for the ward that has to do about missionary work and that goal is crazy but extremely achievable it is 30 baptisms before then end of the year. The Janesville ward hasn't seen 30 baptisms in 1 year let alone 2.5 months but the lord has assured me that this number is what the ward can achieve and that we, members and missionaries, need to work hard! So now my challenge to you all is to set a goal and make plans for the Lord to hasten the work, to pray for the missionaries and for missionary opportunities, and act on the promptings that the Lord provides. I know this week I really haven't talked about what I did but all I can truly say I have done this week is, I have become an Tool (my version of instrument) in shaping the Milwaukee Wisconsin Mission.
 
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment