Monday, November 4, 2013

I am going, going, going gone!


Hey all,
This week has been a weird one we have done a lot of work and a lot of service and guess what our numbers reflected it. However I am truly grateful for the opportunities this week to serve the members here this week and build their faith in the missionaries and in Jesus Christ. This week and the past 7 weeks have gone by way too fast here in Janesville and unfortunately I am leaving for Sun Prairie this Wednesday, I am excited for the opportunity to go and help them grow stronger in their faith in Jesus Christ. I can't wait to meet the members and to get them excited and motivated about missionary work. I can't believe that I have been out for 7 and 1/2 month already it only feels like yesterday I left for my mission. I  can tell that I have grown so much and I am excited for the 16 and 1/2 months left I can't wait to share what I have felt with my friends and family. Well I love you all and have a great week.

-- 
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment