Monday, November 11, 2013

Sun Prairie

Hello all,

Well this week has been pretty fun. Saying goodbye to the great people in Janesville and then getting to meet all the members here in Sun Prairie. It was awesome to meet an investigator/member this week. He got baptized and you could see the spirit just radiate from him after he was baptized and confirmed. I have had a awesome time getting to know the people in Janesville and for the opportunity to serve in Sun Prairie. I am excited for the the work to really progress here. I am also excited for the snow, so you all may know it is snowing today. Well I have a lot of work to go and do, I need to get my companion a Visa to Brazil, we need to find more people to teach, convert them to Jesus Christ. Well I love you all have a great week.
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment