Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What Birthday????

Hello there 

Wow this week was a ton of fun we had to stay out of the cold Tuesday because of the wind. So unfortunately for my birthday we didn't get to do much but you know what it is probably one of my favorites because not too many knew and I wasn't wanting anyone to make a big deal of it. The members we had dinner with didn't even know. This was good and bad because I got an ear full on Sunday from them but I didn't want them to go out of their way to do anything for me. The rest of this week was great we were able to meet with some of our investigators and we were able to have them really feel the spirit, so that was awesome. We were also able to have some good lessons yesterday thanks to the super bowl and Payton Manning and his horrible performance relating it to Helaman 5:12 and building upon the rock. Christ is able to keep us protected from satin and all that he uses agents us, unlike Denver's O-line. I am truly grateful to be out on a mission and I truly am loving the cold, the snow, the people, and my savior more. 
I hope you all have a great week.
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment