Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello All

Hello,

This week was alright we are trying to start some different ideas with out tracking so that we may get some new investigators. But so far just a few lessons but no investigators. We are going to change it this week. We haven't yet had a lesson with too many people but we are hoping to improve this week. We have been praying a ton to find a new investigator but we haven't had too much luck. We were able to meet with Brother Crider and we asked him to ask his girls if they would like to learn the lessons and he said he would ask, but unfortunately he wasn't reading as of Tuesday.  We re-committed him to read at his hotel for work and he said he was going to do some serious prayer and scripture study. Sun Prairie is an awesome area I truly love it here, 1) because the members here are awesome, 2) the people are very friendly and don't tend to slam the door on us, and 3) because I love every thing here specifically my companion and the other missionaries in the area. This has truly been an eye opening area about how the members should be helping the missionaries in the area, and it has shown me who I want to be in my home ward with my family.
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike
 
Just a little snow!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment