Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What a week

Hello everyone,
 
Well we went on exchanges Tuesday had a great time. Wednesday was good. We did service for Peter Klein and we have been meeting with him a little about the church. Thursday we taught Jason about keeping the Sabbath day holy he unfortunately didn't make it to church this week and he did promise us that he would do his best to come this week. Thursday I also got a call from my mission president letting me know of some sad news. My grandfather has lung cancer and had to go in for radiation and chemo and that I was going to get a call from them. Friday we were able to do some tracting with no success.  Saturday we had an awesome show up to the sports day we had 4 non members 2 of which are going to play for the wards basketball team. The youth are having a great time with the sports day because they are starting to bring more people. I was also able to talk with my grandfather and the rest of my family for a little. I know it means a lot to them. So I have a request to ask you will you pray for my grandfather? I will appreciate it dearly and I know through the power of prayer that everything will be good. Sunday was good we were able to go to a youth baptism and meet some non member friends of a family in our ward, and help strengthen a semi active daughter of a member family. 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment