Monday, March 3, 2014

A Week of Answers of Prayer and Fasting

This week has gone okay for us unfortunately we were unable to see Bother Crider this week he has been sick. So we set  up an appointment with him and are going to meet with him and his girls this Thursday with our young men's leader. As we told you at zone conference that we have a new investigator Jason Shultz. He is awesome so we weren't able to meet with him last Saturday when we got the referral.  He wasn't home so we left a restoration pamphlet with wife and she said she would give it to him. Well it was really awesome. We had that wonderful lesson with him because he actually read the pamphlet. He asked us questions from the pamphlet about some of the words that were in it and some of the statements in it as well. The spirit was definitely with us there as we taught and he could feel it as well. He was in an accident a few years ago and someone passed away from the crash and he then turned to God and Jesus Christ after that crash. So we are planning to teach him the plan of salvation this Thursday, I am so excited to teach him because I feel that he will catch on to the gospel and will never let it go. I am so excited for him and the Crider's because I feel like they will be progressing really soon. I Love Sun Prairie, the tracting may be deficult but the people are nice, the ward is awesome, and the missionaries here really are trying to make Sun Prairie explode. We may not have the most baptismal dates, investigators, or success but we are lifting our selves high in faith and the spirit doing the Lords work. I am excited to go where ever the lord sends me I hope that I will be able to bring the excitement that I have to another good area and ward/branch.

Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment