Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hello There!

Hello there 

This week was good I feel like Elder Broderick and I are working through our differences and we are starting to work well together. This week we did a bunch of service for the members and we are going to continue tomorrow as well. I love this ward the members are awesome. They are organizing a ward fast and a chapel tour/open house for this summer. They have also placed the sports day into the youths hands and if they want to organize it and if they bring investigators we will be there and so will the leaders. I am so excited for this Easter Sunday and how much more the spirit will be in others homes. This Thursday/Friday marks 16 years ago that I was diagnosed with cancer.  It is awesome to see now that I am on a mission blessing the lives of others by strengthening their faith in Jesus Christ. I am so excited for this next few weeks to see how much work we will get done. We have plenty of time to find new investigators. I am truly diving into Preach My Gospel and into the atonement this week for my studies. Do you have any favorite scriptures about the atonement? I hope you have a good week and a good Easter.
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment