Monday, April 21, 2014

Transfers

Goodbye Sun Prairie. Hello Madison 1st ward.

As you can probably guess I am going to be moving, about 15-20 minuets away from where I am at to the middle of Madison. I am excited and a little disappointed I kind of wanted to leave the Madison area but oh well, the Lord apparently needs me here. This week we have been really working hard and preforming service for the members cleaning up yards and chopping some wood for next winter. This Saturday was the Pinewood derby and our car won the best hand carved car. I am so excited for this ward because also on Saturday they had a baptism from the other Elders. He is 9 and his whole family came up from Milwaukee. I am truly hoping for a great summer because the way it looks I will be in Madison for the majority of it on a bus. I can't wait for the next 6 weeks to see a bunch of blessings from hard work and dedication. I hope you all have a good week 
 
Love you all,
 
Elder Robert Pike
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment