Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Another week, Another conference.

Hello,

This week was a fairly good one we had most of our days filled with service for others and very little tracting. We were going to have a lesson with Brother Rauls this week but he was working, so he could get the weekend off to spend it with his kids. So unfortunately he might not be getting baptized while I am here. This week we didn't have as much success out tracting like last week but we still had some good lessons. I am starting to have a hard time of knowing what to do here because I am running out of ideas of what to do besides tracting. I am so grateful to the members here they are awesome, they are doing their hardest to give us all work but it is really hard to get referrals from the sisters here because their friends would like to meet during the day and we can't get males to come with us. Well this week looks like it is going to be a good one we have a little time to find but we will use all of it. Hope you have a great week.
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike
 
P.S I am truly excited for this conference this weekend. This will be my third one in the field. I am truly excited to hear from our Prophet and Apostles of the church. I want to challenge everyone to watch at least 1 session of conference weather at church or home at lds.org. 
 
 
 
                              Elder Pike and Elder Cook at transfer point. 
                Not too sure about all this.  I asked for a picture      
                                      and this is what I got.
                           You will have to ask Elder Pike.

No comments:

Post a Comment