Friday, June 27, 2014

P-Day again?

Hey,
 
This week felt like a day I can't truly remember what has happened this week other than Elder Robinson left and now I am serving with Elder Martell. Looking back I feel like it is amazing that it has been 7 days because it really doesn't feel like it, but we did some work this week but really not too much happened. Monday Elder Robison and I went to play basketball and then had so extra time so we went to some stores and then we tried to see some people but they weren't home. Tuesday we got together with some missionaries and had some wings from BWW. Then we talked to some people and had an awesome time playing some ultimate Frisbee with some members and non members up in eagle heights. Wednesday I got to spend most of the day at our transfer point waiting for Elder Martell to get here We went to teach an English class and play soccer. Thursday was my first full day with Elder Martell we went out and taught one lesson on the street and had just an all around good day. Friday was fun we helped at a food pantry and we able to meet some people and we found some less actives that don't live there anymore. Saturday we had a ward picnic, That was fun. We had a lesson that was just really bad with a sort of investigator and we are no longer going to go over and meet with him. Sunday was weird, I have come to the conclusion that the Madison first ward is just different than traditional wards that I have been in. We had another debate in Priesthood instead of a lesson. I am excited for this transfer I love my new companion and I know we can tear up this area with a lot of help from the Lord and the members. Just to prove how much I love my mission I snapped a great photo that explains it.​
I may not drink, but I do like it here and I know that I will be extremely sad to leave this wonderful place of Cheese Heads, Badgers, Brewers, and even if they suck the Bucks. I have truly loved the people here and I know they will always have a place in my heart.
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment