Friday, June 27, 2014

The Power of the Book of Mormon

Hey,
Well summer officially started here on Friday, school is out for summer. This week has been a fun and miracle filled one. Tuesday we had a training on how we as a mission can better use the Book of Mormon. I can't believe that about a year ago we got this same training about how the Book of Mormon is supposed to be our main tool and the center of our focus as a missionary. So we have now been asked be our mission president to hand out a copy of the Book of Mormon every day and it was crazy how we did it this week. We kind of had a hard time doing so at first and then towards the end of this week people asked us for it instead of us asking to give it out. We had a really cool experience on Friday of last week where we were going to contact someone and they were not home and just outside of their house a guy stopped us and he asked us who we were and what we were doing. So we told him and he asked us for more information and then asked like 2 or 3 times if he could have the Book of Mormon. This week went by so fast, I can't truly believe that it is Monday again. I am so excited that it is going by fast because I feel like that means I must be doing something right, or so I hope. I am excited for this week and for the opportunities to go and meet and help new people come unto Jesus Christ, I hope you have a great day and week I'll talk to you next week hopefully with some funny stories. 
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment