Monday, August 4, 2014

GREEN BAY!!!

Hello there,
This week was a very exciting one. I left the Madison area for the first time in just about a year, and I made it to Green Bay. Man I can't believe that it was so long ago that I was up here in Iron Mountain. It is so weird to think that a year ago I was just finishing training and then shipped off to the Madison black hole for a year bouncing around 4 areas. I am going to miss the fact that Madison was a bigger city but I am so excited to be here in Green Bay. I am so excited to have some solid investigators here. We are teaching 1 part member family and we are starting to get into the door of some more part members and hopefully we are going to be able to help them build their faith, and hopefully lead them to the waters of Baptism. This week was a long week Monday we were able to had some fun in Madison for my last P-day their. Tuesday I was able to say goodbye to some of the members there and I am glad to have made the friends that I did in the Madison 1st ward. Wednesday Transfer day all I have to say is boy that was a long drive! Thursday thru Saturday Elder Wise  and I went to work we did some hard work and found some potential people to teach and we able to have some solid lessons. Sunday was very interesting we had sacrament meeting and then the priesthood brethren went up to Mariette for a stake priesthood meeting that we couldn't go to so the last 2 hours of church it was just the 2 of us. After "church" we gave a blessing to a recent convert, and we were able to go and give the sacrament to an elderly couple who can't come to church. I am just so excited to be here in Green Bay and to do the Lord's work here I am hoping for a great transfer here with Elder Wise and a few more here after that. I hope you have an awesome week I know I will.
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment