Monday, August 4, 2014

Green Bay

Hey,
I love this town. This week has been a great week, we have been able to get a lot of work done. Monday we didn't get to much done but we were able to meet with some people that we haven't in a while. Tuesday we had exchanges with the Zone Leaders and I got to go to Manitwoc, where we were able to see some blessing of seeing some great people who are interested in the gospel. Wednesday we were blessed with many opportunities to teach people about the Book of Mormon. Thursday we had an awesome lesson with Amada, she is a part member family, and we were able to talk with her about the Word of Wisdom and she said that I want to get baptized, I will quit. We are so excited for her. She is working hard towards her baptism on August 30th and she wants to be sealed with her family forever. Friday we had a weird day where everyone wasn't home for the appointments with them so we did a bunch of finding. Saturday we were able to meet with some people and give a few others copies of the Book of Mormon. Then we went to the Green Bay Stake picnic and had a great time meeting with members. Sunday we had an awesome Lesson with a Onida Indian named Jack. He is really cool and truly loves Jesus Christ, he served this Country in Vietnam, and he knows a lot about history so we probably learned more from him than he from us. Then in sacrament meeting I was asked to give a talk about of the Book of Mormon I truly enjoyed giving the talk and then afterwords a bunch of members kept asking me questions and telling me I did a great job. I can truly say this I love Green Bay this is where I belong. The people are extremely nice and I love the feeling here it is so much different than Madison. I love the Lords work it is so crazy how much I have learned from my mission. I am glad that I still have 8 months to do it, but I know I will be sad to leave. I hope you all have a great day and a great week. I love ya.
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment