Monday, August 4, 2014

Transfers

Hey,
Man this was a crazy week and transfers. I am so excited for this up and coming transfer. This past transfer went by so fast and I can't believe that I have been in the Madison stake for almost a year. But now I am moving on to a new area of Wisconsin, Green Bay!!!!! As most of you know I am A HUGE PACKERS FAN so guess what that means I am going to really enjoy my new area. I am sad to be leaving the people here in Madison that we are teaching but I am glad that I am going to Green Bay. This past week we were able to get back in contact with some people that I haven't see in a while and that was awesome. I am hoping to have fun this next transfer. I have to go, love you all and have a great week.
 
Love you,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment