Monday, October 6, 2014

Another Week Another house

Hello,
This week has been a fun one I truly love it here in Green Bay. This week we have gone out and sought miracles and we have been receiving them from our faith and diligence from the hand of the Lord. This week we went out and tracted quite a bit, and taught a lot. I am so excited for the Green Bay first ward. I am also excited because we were able to have a lesson with an Native American, Russel. Who has been meeting with sister missionaries in North Dakota. In our lesson with him we talked a lot about baptism and he expressed his feelings about it and we asked if he would be baptized on September 20th and he said that he would love to, so we are excited for him. We also had two lessons with Amada that went really good. The first lesson was on tithing, fasting and keeping the Sabbath day holy. It went pretty good. tThe second lesson was an awesome spirit led and filled. Her neighbor sat in on this lesson with us and we read Mosiah 24 with them and the we felt prompted to talk about Christ and his Atonement.  I bore our testimony and the Elder Wise sang I Stand All Amazed and I am so greatfull that the spirit was so strong there. Amada and her friend, Catline, were both watering up and they both felt the spirit, it was awesome we are hoping to continue to teach them and hope that they can both progress towards baptism and towards the temple. We also took out some time this week to prepare for a song we are singing in our mission tour this Wednesday for Elder and Sister Martino. All the missionaries in Green Bay are singing "I Need Thee Every Hour" we sounded good on Saturday hopefully we can pull it off Wednesday. I am so excited for another week of miracles and I know they will come as we work diligently and have the faith that they will happen. I hope you have a great week I will talk to you next week.
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment