Monday, October 6, 2014

Another week

Hey,
This was a great week I love the leaders that have been called in this area. This week was Stake Conference it was awesome, I love the general authorities that have called the past two Stake Presidents in Green Bay. This week was a weird one both Elder Wise and I have no idea what to do we have tracted most of Green Bay and aren't teaching too many people so we are a little on the lost side. Then this week we had interviews with President Cutler (inspired leader (we also got to see him 3 days in a row) ) and he gave us some awesome ideas that we can use to help the work progress here. I love him and his wife so much they are such a blessing to all of us here. Then we heard from the Steak leaders and him and his wife. So in the Saturday night session they hounded conversion, the importance of a testimony, and how to do member missionary work. And then on Sunday they continued to explode my mind with things of how we can live and be in harmony with God so we may be exalted in the last days. It was so dope to haer all these things it felt like we started General Conference already, I am so excited for it in 2 weeks and I would suggest, if you can, to watch a session at a church building it is so much different than watching it in your home. I am so excited for the weeks ahead and for the time I still Get to serve the lord. I hope you have a great week!
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment