Monday, October 6, 2014

​This week was definitely a week!

This is Elder Wise
​This week was definitely a week!
Requirements for a week
1. it lasts seven days
2. It contains 168 hours
3. It happens whether you are alive or not.
4. It has Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
5. The clock revolves 14 times. (if the clock works (and is a twelve hour clock))
6. More days till I have to do this again
7.  It ENDED!!!

So from that, one would think that we had a pretty rough week! But all in all! It was pretty great week!
We had some fun, ate some food, worked out at the gym, had a pool party! Had some really good dates, loved my life, I thought about getting married, I didn't, but I considered IT!!! PSYCH!!!
I didn't do any of that, except eating, and working out (not at the gym), and having fun.

But we stopped someone from breaking the law of chastity yesterday, or we at least delayed it, so that was a blessing, for them.
But great things!
We got to meet some great people!
But I can't remember who they were!
But I love my life!

Some great spiritual experiences! I love you all! I know it's a pretty lame email.
But transfers were last week, and I stayed, and it was great! There are some good things happening this transfer! We hope!
Love you all!

Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment