Monday, February 9, 2015

I'm dreaming of a White Chirstmas just like the ones I've heard about

Hello all,
Merry Christmas all!!! Well for the past two weeks we have been fairly busy we had to do some service last week  Today we helped with a funeral joy oh joy, so that is the reason for the late email this week and the lack of an email last week. But the past two weeks have been good we have been helping Gabe prepare for baptism this Saturday. He is awesome and is going to be baptized Saturday so what a great gift for Christmas the gift of the Holy Ghost. I am so excited for him and their family I love them so much they have truly come a long way. I know I am going to miss them when I leave. I am sorta excited for Christmas I am happy for the day but 3 months and a day from it is when I'll be home and that is kinda sad to think about because I love the people here so much and I know I am going to miss them a ton. But you know what I can and will be a missionary when I go home. I love you and hope you have a Merry Christmas. 
 
Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment