Monday, February 9, 2015

I'm staying!!!!

Hello,

Wow I am staying and so is my companion! Elder Williams and I are staying together, I am going to be the 3rd missionary he sees off on his mission. It has been a crazy week we have found some new people and then they didn't show up to the appointment but that is nothing new. We had Interviews with President Cutler on Thursday, which was awesome. I really like him a lot and I am excited to have one more transfer with him. Oh and he told me something really cool so my mission got extended one week to match up the Spanish, Hmong, and English missionaries and so that week gives me the opportunity to see another Apostle on the 21st of March and then a few days later I will be home. Man this was a weird week. Hope you all have a good one this week.


Love you all,
Elder Robert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment