Monday, February 9, 2015

A new week and a new companion.

Hey
So this has been a weird week but it has been fun and exhausting at the same time. So on last Monday we played sports at the church for a while. Tuesday was weird Elder Wise packed and I cleaned the apartment. We went and contacted some people. We saw the Browns and then started our long trip to Milwaukee. First stop was in Manitwoc to pick up the ZL's van then we went to Sheboygan to pick up the Hmong Elders and then it was off to Misquigo Lakes to drop them off and finally we made it to West Allis to stay the night. By the way we got there at 10pm. Then Wednesday was long too. We were at the church at about 7:45am and then I was trained about training, I met my new companion Elder Haueter. He is from Magna Utah. After all was said and done in Milwaukee we left at about 2:30pm and drove up to Oshkosh to drop of fthe Sheboygan Elders and then did the long hour trip to Manitwoc and then the hour drive back to Green Bay. It was great I love my new missionary a lot. We haven't had too much time to go out and work but we have had some great service opportunities in helping some ward members. Friday we were able to see Meet the Mormons it was awesome! I loved it I hope you are all able to watch it. I can't believe how great it was. I hope you are having a great day.
 
Love you,
Elder Robert Pike



 

No comments:

Post a Comment